- Bachelor of Honors is awarded in four years at the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences.
- The study system is a semester-based and the headquarters is Berber ELGdwab.
- Admission Requirements for the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences(Economics – Management – Accounting):
- Success in secondary school certificate or equivalent
- The percentage of admission shall be calculated from the following seven subjects after satisfying the general condition :
Any of Islamic Studies – Advanced Arabic – Business Science – Military Science – Arts and Design History Geography and Environmental Studies Basic Mathematics English Religious Education Arabic
Even The Scientific course students can be admitted if qualifying admission conditions.